Gay Marriage - Today!
By Nick Stergiopoulos
After receiving pressure from GLAAD and the LGBT community, the Today Show decided on
Thursday to open up its “Modern Day Wedding Contest” to same-sex couples. It's now up to gay New Yorkers to represent! The deadline has been extended until tonight, so grab your partners
and apply here!
Previously > Rachel Maddow Before She Was Rachel Maddow
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary