Coming Soon: Eat, Pray, Love
By Andrew Wailes
The trailer for Julia Roberts' new movie Eat, Pray, Love was released yesterday. The movie is based on the hugely successful 2006 memoir of the same name by author Elizabeth Gilbert.
Roberts -- who we haven't seen much of lately, looks great, alongside Javier Bardem and Out cover boy James Franco. The movie follows a woman, Elizabeth Gilbert, on a post-divorce journey around the world. It is a tale of adventure and self-discovery as she seeks to find meaning and inspire change in her life. Sure, a schmaltzy premise, but the trailer seems to promise a warm and fuzzy film and we can all use some of that once in a while. It also promises beautiful backdrops, with visits to Italy, India, and Bali, and plenty of screen time for Julia and that fabulously toothy smile of hers. If nothing else, it's good to see her in a leading role and with that ridiculous Valtentine's Day movie getting further and further behind her.
The movie is set for an August 13, 2010 release.
-- ANDREW WAILES
Previously > Catching Up With Miss J
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Gay Travel & Nightlife - Food, Drink & City Guides
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem