Chatter: Marcia Cross Wants to Go Gay
By Noah Michelson
E!'s Marc Malkin: Let's talk about the lesbian kissing.
Marcia Cross: I'm a little jealous that I'm not involved. What is going on?!
Oh? Who would you want to kiss?
All of them! They're all fabulous.
Like a group thing?
It could be called Desperate Lesbians.
I love it! I'm in. We'll start a new rumor -- and I don't care!
-- Marcia Cross chatting about wanting to get in on the lesbian action on Desperate Housewives (characters played by Dana Delany and Julie Benz just started a romance on the ABC series).
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series