John Edwards Has a Sex Tape?
By Noah Michelson
Photo: Getty Images
It goes without saying that in 2010 a celebrity (no matter how D list) shouldn't be making a sex tape unless s/he's ready (and/or desperate) for it to leak to the public. There are just too many tempting opportunities for too many people -- jilted lovers, snooping maids, untrustworthy opportunistic roommates -- to cash in and if there's bumping and grinding sooner or later you can pretty much guarantee it'll be the catch of the day on TMZ.
Which is why John Edwards should know better. But the man is all kinds of messy these days, so we're not entirely surprised that Gawker is reporting the former presidential candidate starred in his own porno with his mistress, Rielle Hunter.
Edwards's aide, Andrew Young, allegedly discovered the twosome's romp on an unmarked DVD. Young is preparing to publish a tell all memoir, The Politician, due out February 2, about Edwards with details of the sex tape almost certainly making an appearance in the book. Two sources tell Gawker that the tape features "several sexual acts" and that Edwards "is physically very striking, in a certain area. Everyone who sees it
says 'whoa'. She's behind the camera at first."
We knew there was a reason we were enamored with this guy -- and it wasn't just his haircut. Now all we can do is sit back and wait for the clips to get littered all over the Internet. We'll let you know if we find them and if you find them before us, hopefully you'll return the favor.
Previously > Christopher Ciccone wants Simon Cowell's Job
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection