Two Early Christmas Gifts
By Noah Michelson
If you're anything like us, you dread Christmas shopping almost as much as you dread running into your ex and his new boyfriend making out at a matinee showing of The Fantastic Mr. Fox (which, if you haven't seen, you need to see NOW). All that pressure to find not only a gift but the gift for someone you like/love/want to impress/are hoping gives you a raise or a kidney or their heart is just too much. Luckily, we're here to help:
Why not pick up (this remarkably convincing look-alike) Lady Gaga's new Christmas album?:
No? Well what about heading out to the mall to get some gift portraits taken with one of these Sketchy Santas?
Still not convinced? Well, when all else fails it's always a good idea to hit up Out's 2009 Gift Guide.
And if you're looking for a Christmas soundtrack to inspire you further, check out our list of the 10 Gayest Christmas Songs.
Previously > Mark Ronson Wants You at his Holiday Party
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki