Two Early Christmas Gifts
By Noah Michelson
If you're anything like us, you dread Christmas shopping almost as much as you dread running into your ex and his new boyfriend making out at a matinee showing of The Fantastic Mr. Fox (which, if you haven't seen, you need to see NOW). All that pressure to find not only a gift but the gift for someone you like/love/want to impress/are hoping gives you a raise or a kidney or their heart is just too much. Luckily, we're here to help:
Why not pick up (this remarkably convincing look-alike) Lady Gaga's new Christmas album?:
No? Well what about heading out to the mall to get some gift portraits taken with one of these Sketchy Santas?
Still not convinced? Well, when all else fails it's always a good idea to hit up Out's 2009 Gift Guide.
And if you're looking for a Christmas soundtrack to inspire you further, check out our list of the 10 Gayest Christmas Songs.
Previously > Mark Ronson Wants You at his Holiday Party
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: Teen Wolf Adds Gay Lacrosse Player To Show's Locker Room
- First Look At Neflix's Orange Is The New Black Season 2