Hummer: I Blame Coco ft. Robyn "Caesar"
By Noah Michelson
We can't get enough of I Blame Coco's debut single "Caesar," not because she's Sting's daughter, not because the ferocious Robyn (one of our all time favorites) guest stars on the track, not even because Coco (nee Eliot Pauline Sumner) kind of looks like a younger Sandra Bernhard, but just because it's a kick ass song that doesn't sound like anything else out there right now:
Previously > Lilith Fair Line-Up Announced
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet