Safe Sex Is Contagious
By Noah Michelson
Recent warnings about the troubling rise of barebacking often tend to focus on how scary (and deadly) sex can be instead of teaching people about the pleasures of safe sex. So, it's nice to see a condom manufacturer, in this case Durex, having fun with their advertising as they attempt to -- ahem -- hammer home the idea that wrapping it up doesn't mean calling it quits.
On the contrary, the folks in this foreign clip (sadly the US could still take a few hints from the rest of the world when it comes to safe sex and more liberated views on sex and sexuality) -- including an elderly couple, a threesome, and two teenagers -- need little more than the inspiration provided by the Durex wrapper floating in front of them to get down and dirty. And the surprise gay ending proves that sometimes even the long "arm" of the law isn't immune from getting in the mood.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'