Chatter: Blake Lively
By Noah Michelson
"I feel like a tranny a lot of the time. I don't know, I'm ... large?
They put me in six-inch heels, and I tower over every man. I've got
this long hair and lots of clothes and makeup on ... I just feel really
big a lot of the time, and I'm surrounded by a lot of tiny people. I
feel like a man sometimes."
-- Gossip Girl's Blake Lively whining to US Weekly about the fine line between being a super star and a man.
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Josh Hutcherson on People Assuming He's Gay, Corey Monteith, & More
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc