Shear and Now
The other devices embedded in episode four (an excursion to a spa, a walk-on by Vanessa Williams)
did not kick-start the competition as needed. Everything felt
perfunctory, right down to this hilarious line, addressed to the
episode's winner by host Jaclyn Smith: "Congratulations. Your hairstyle will be added to the Allure hall of fame."
Memo to Jaclyn: can you PLEASE engineer a cameo by Farrah Fawcett ASAP? This may be Shear's best chance at reviving all the damage wrought by over-treatment.
Maybe it was just a bad hair day...We sure hope so!
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome