Rockin' the Cardigan: Anton Yelchin
OK, we don't watch Huff and we missed Fierce People, so the name Anton Yelchin never meant anything to us until we saw these pics from the premiere of Charlie Bartlett at the Tribeca Film Festival.
We love the plain grayish oxford shirt and cardigan Yelchin is wearing. Shows uncommon restraint and savoir-faire for an 18 year-old. Then again, he is
old-world (born in Leningrad, when it was still Leningrad), and being super cute always helps carry off any outfit.
By the way, judging from the trailer, Charlie Bartlett looks like a teen version of Analyze This, with Yelchin (Charlie) in the role of the precocious high school psychiatrist. Hope Davis (mom) looks set to steal every scene.
More on cardigans> Mister Rogers' Sin
Photos: Getty Images
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula