Toupee or not to be?
Bad pun. We know, it's to-PAY. Of course, when you think of it, in time you'd probably PAY a lot less for a piece that really suits you than swallowing pills, getting transplants, or rubbing creams onto your hemisphere. Writer David Thorpe decided to go for a "Federer" when he ordered his toupee. Click here for the whole story.
Related: Thesmokinggun reveals that The Hair Club for Men has been spying on former clients.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'