Not So Fond of Bottle Blond
David Beckham has lightened up (his hair), and Us Weekly's reader's don't like it...The Sun is calling him "Marilyn." We think he looks more like late 80s Brigitte Nielsen, and it doesn't become him. Disappointing in a man who so artfully popularized the mohawk, the fauxhawk, and could dress like Joseph of Aramathea and still look studly.
Related: beware the wrath of Marilyn! Posh and Becks have bitch-slapped the clumsy publicists at Polo Ralph Lauren, who used the names of sons Brooklyn and Romeo in a press release. Tacky, tacky, tacky!
Photo: Getty Images
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto