Whoa! Friday's post about man-purses got a scary amount of feedback, much of it with a distressingly homophobic tone:
"a man wearing a purse is definately [sic] not the kind of guy I would go out
with . .I prefer manly types; if I wanted a female, I would go str8."
Um, why are you reading a gay style blog, dude? Maybe you would feel better about man-purses if you tried this new device, the Luxe Link, invented by NYU students, which prevents your purse from getting all dirty when you put it on the ground. Their page even includes a depiction of, yes, a man with a purse.
And over at our siblingblog Popnography, Robert Downey Jr. proves that manly married men carry them too.
Photo: Getty Images
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula