Whoa! Friday's post about man-purses got a scary amount of feedback, much of it with a distressingly homophobic tone:
"a man wearing a purse is definately [sic] not the kind of guy I would go out
with . .I prefer manly types; if I wanted a female, I would go str8."
Um, why are you reading a gay style blog, dude? Maybe you would feel better about man-purses if you tried this new device, the Luxe Link, invented by NYU students, which prevents your purse from getting all dirty when you put it on the ground. Their page even includes a depiction of, yes, a man with a purse.
And over at our siblingblog Popnography, Robert Downey Jr. proves that manly married men carry them too.
Photo: Getty Images
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- Watch the New Trailer for Orange Is the New Black Season 2
- WATCH: Go Behind The Scenes Of Hedwig And The Angry Inch With NPH
- Throwback Thursday: Alan Cumming Exposes Himself on the Cover
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers