Labels like Diesel have been appropriating the visual style of protest movements for years. If you live in New York, today would be a good day to put on your most fist-in-the-air duds and head to a real demo at the Times Square US Army recruiting station to raise a ruckus over General Peter Pace's homophobic words (and his refusal to apologize for them). Click here for more info.
Photo: Getty Images
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- NBA Legend Isiah Thomas’s Son Is An Openly Gay DJ & Other Wild Scenes From The Nightlife
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet