Labels like Diesel have been appropriating the visual style of protest movements for years. If you live in New York, today would be a good day to put on your most fist-in-the-air duds and head to a real demo at the Times Square US Army recruiting station to raise a ruckus over General Peter Pace's homophobic words (and his refusal to apologize for them). Click here for more info.
Photo: Getty Images
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out