Mao Mag Party
By Seth Howard
Mao magazine is notorious for having extravagant and over-the-top parties (which is long hand for “Freakshow!”). But we’re always game for some interesting eye candy, and Mao knows how to deliver. We got a human chandelier (which is fast becoming the costume du jour), some alarmingly underdressed laydeez, and a Debbie Harry look-a-like… And that was before the main entrée—a band clad in garbage bags and flanked by a couple of topless girls (one looked to be about 10 years old) covered head-to-toe in body paint. And did we mention the incredible highlights! Seriously, gals, e-mail us—we know a few hair stylists who could put you out of your misery.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'