Taking a note from the catwalks of Europe, Gilded Age showed its latest collection in a more interactive and dynamic way. With a set resembling a scene from the early 1900s and a constant revolving door of boys, there was hardly a dull moment. I don’t know about you, but I never saw a paper boy that looked quite like these guys.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models