No Selfie Control?
By Out.com Editors
"What do I have to do get you to follow me?" Cazwell sings, "Cuz I follow you back, too." He released the song "No Selfie Control," along with its video today and it actually has a sincere message: “It reflects our ever-growing need to be viewed as popular and attractive,” he says, and we agree! Sure, the song is pure Auto-tune perfection, but the humorous zeitgeist zingers (and sexy boys) make it an infectious wannabe hit that may just become one. Hey, stranger things hae happened!
Watch the video below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'