No Selfie Control?
By Out.com Editors
"What do I have to do get you to follow me?" Cazwell sings, "Cuz I follow you back, too." He released the song "No Selfie Control," along with its video today and it actually has a sincere message: “It reflects our ever-growing need to be viewed as popular and attractive,” he says, and we agree! Sure, the song is pure Auto-tune perfection, but the humorous zeitgeist zingers (and sexy boys) make it an infectious wannabe hit that may just become one. Hey, stranger things hae happened!
Watch the video below:
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary