A Pregnant Adele Steps Outside
By Joseph Alexiou
And showing she was! Adele went out around Hove, West Sussex, with her boyfriend Simon Konecki and beloved Dachsund Louie. The pics of her feature a very simple wardrobe, all black from the Converse on her feet to a pretty incredible fur hat, but are otherwise dressed down.
Fans await her newest album, which will be supposedly less angsty than 21 and heavily influenced by her baby. There were also rumors that Louie would be the subject of her album, but can we please give her a little credit? After an amazing run of heartbreaking songs in her last album, can the media world stop suggesting that she's going to write a whole album about her dog. Who is she, the British Leona Helmsely? Come on.
(Okay, maybe she'll do one song about him, and if she does, it'll probably be awesome. Sales of Dachsund puppies will skyrocket).
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends