Lady Gaga Recording New Album Naked
By Alex Panisch
The NME reports that Lady Gaga has been recording her upcoming album, ARTPOP, while in her birthday suit. Apparently Gaga believes that recording au naturel helps her singing voice. A source told the UK’s Sun, “Gaga has really taken to the idea of naked recording. She has been recording vocals while she’s been completely starkers. She thinks it makes her voice sound better.”
This news is far from shocking considering that Gaga has been showing us that she has no problem with nudity for quite a while. From her twitter account to her perfume ads the she’s released a more than a handful of nude pics herself. Whether singing nude makes one sound better may or may not be true we don’t recommend that Madonna try it.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'