Mika's Coming Out Cover Story Now Available
By Joseph Alexiou
Well, the magazine is available for purchase, and the editors have released the beginning of the article online to tease us. In the full shebang it we've been promised a detailed story about Mika's path over the last few years, touching both on his new album, the Origin Of Love, and his relationship — something he's never discussed publically before.
“The album kind of tracks the cutting up of my personal life, really for the first time,” Mika says. “I said I was going to write about myself and not just put characters in my songs. The first, and to an extent second, record had this kind of precociousness, childlike and brazen in a good way. But now the caricatures have disappeared. Now it’s a lot more to heart.”
The September issue of Instinct is available on newstands now
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan