EXCLUSIVE: Cheyenne Jackson Performs Acoustic Version of 'DRIVE'
By Jerry Portwood
Photo by Michael Dubin
Now we have a special treat for all of you fans. Jackson co-wrote the song with Stevie Aiello and the two recently visited our studio and recorded a live, acoustic version of the song. As Jackson explained, it was written for piano, so this was a bit of an experiment—and Jackson even invited Aiello to sing on the track. The sound is great, and the two did an excellent job. Hope you enjoy this exclusive version of the song.
In other Jackson news, it seems like he may be joining the Steven Soderbergh-directed Liberace film, Behind the Candelabra, which is set to star Michael Douglas and Matt Damon.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series