Madonna Misbehaves in New Single 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Evan Lambert
Forget being a good girl. In Madonna's world, being a bad girl is way more fun.
Or, at least, that's what she sings about in her new single, "Girl Gone Wild," which just debuted today. The song, from her forthcoming album, MDNA, is a straightforward electro-pop dance number with a catchy hook and a message to let out your inner wild child.
With its persistent beat and naughty lyrics, it could easily make a splash on the club scene. Plus, it comes with a fun Cyndi Lauper reference: before getting "fired up like a smoking gun," Madge reminds us that "girls...they just wanna have fun."
Check out the lyric video below:
Photo: Getty Images
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It