Madonna Misbehaves in New Single 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Evan Lambert
Forget being a good girl. In Madonna's world, being a bad girl is way more fun.
Or, at least, that's what she sings about in her new single, "Girl Gone Wild," which just debuted today. The song, from her forthcoming album, MDNA, is a straightforward electro-pop dance number with a catchy hook and a message to let out your inner wild child.
With its persistent beat and naughty lyrics, it could easily make a splash on the club scene. Plus, it comes with a fun Cyndi Lauper reference: before getting "fired up like a smoking gun," Madge reminds us that "girls...they just wanna have fun."
Check out the lyric video below:
Photo: Getty Images
READER COMMENTS (
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever