Madonna Misbehaves in New Single 'Girl Gone Wild'
By Evan Lambert
Forget being a good girl. In Madonna's world, being a bad girl is way more fun.
Or, at least, that's what she sings about in her new single, "Girl Gone Wild," which just debuted today. The song, from her forthcoming album, MDNA, is a straightforward electro-pop dance number with a catchy hook and a message to let out your inner wild child.
With its persistent beat and naughty lyrics, it could easily make a splash on the club scene. Plus, it comes with a fun Cyndi Lauper reference: before getting "fired up like a smoking gun," Madge reminds us that "girls...they just wanna have fun."
Check out the lyric video below:
Photo: Getty Images
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends