Three Alternatives to Sitting Through 'The Last Exorcism Part II'
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Focus Features
Red Flag (February 19): Because this semiautobiographical road-trip comedy about an indie filmmaker fumbling through a series of humiliating snafus proves that its director and star, Alex Karpovsky (Girls, Tiny Furniture), could be the next Larry David.
War Witch (March 1): Because Kim Nguyen’s gripping story of a 14-year-old African girl-turned–child soldier who is haunted by the ghosts of murdered villagers is this month’s only supernatural drama worth watching.
Admission (March 22): Because seeing a post–30 Rock Tina Fey play a Princeton admissions officer whose former classmate (Paul Rudd) might now be teaching the son she gave up for adoption will alleviate Liz Lemon withdrawal. Plus, Rudd is still your dream boyfriend.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film