Can I Be Blunt? Gabrielle Union
By Out.com Editors
1. Just like y'all don't wanna be fashion designers, we don't all wanna be your tortured muses.
2. When we show up at one of your fabulous parties, please refrain from asking 'Who brought the fish?'
3. Let's make a deal: You don't call during Grey's Anatomy. I don't call during Ugly Betty.
4. Don't ask to borrow my skinny jeans -- and then tell me they're too big.
5. Techno music? Really?
6. When I ask you how I look, avoid using 'Cute,' 'You remind me of my mother,' and 'Time to get your weave tightened.'
7. Just because you won't sleep with me doesn't mean you can get all shy when the dinner bill comes.
8. If you know some twisty-twirly trick to speed things up in bed, don't keep it in the gay vault. I ain't got all night.
9. Yeah, Posh Spice really is fierce.
10. If there's a hot new guy in your life, don't forget to call us. And not just to borrow our flatirons.
Union's new film, Meet Dave, is in theaters July 11.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film