A Fine Line
By Greg Garry
Grace Jones in “Blue Water Series,” 1975, photographed by Lopez
As Jerry Hall says in the book, “I didn’t really know what I looked like till Antonio. He drew me, not as I was, but as I should be.” Armed simply with his pen and a wild imagination, he did the same for the fashion world as a whole.
To accompany Antonio Lopez, the Suzanne Geiss Company in New York City will present the exhibit Antonio’s World from September 6–October 20.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection