A Fine Line
By Greg Garry
Grace Jones in “Blue Water Series,” 1975, photographed by Lopez
As Jerry Hall says in the book, “I didn’t really know what I looked like till Antonio. He drew me, not as I was, but as I should be.” Armed simply with his pen and a wild imagination, he did the same for the fashion world as a whole.
To accompany Antonio Lopez, the Suzanne Geiss Company in New York City will present the exhibit Antonio’s World from September 6–October 20.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS