Fame Material: Callan McAuliffe
By Out.com Editors
Who he’s wearing: Antonio Azzuolo -- Antonio Azzuolo launched his custom-tailoring label five years ago after designing for Hermès and Ralph Lauren. Some may remember him as the endearing ball of nerves in the CFDA/Vogue web series The Fashion Fund, in which he was a 2011 finalist. Using old-world expertise to suit up the young urban man, the Montreal native, now based in Manhattan, carved a niche in the rising-designers clique.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film