Fame Material: Callan McAuliffe
By Out.com Editors
Who he’s wearing: Antonio Azzuolo -- Antonio Azzuolo launched his custom-tailoring label five years ago after designing for Hermès and Ralph Lauren. Some may remember him as the endearing ball of nerves in the CFDA/Vogue web series The Fashion Fund, in which he was a 2011 finalist. Using old-world expertise to suit up the young urban man, the Montreal native, now based in Manhattan, carved a niche in the rising-designers clique.
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional