Sleeping for the Wrong Team
By Out.com Editors
"Ambiguity makes you a lightning rod," Pete Wentz tells Out. For our cover shoot, the Fall Out Boy front man swaps his usual uniform of hoodies and girls' jeans for designer menswear. And while it's typically his brash opinions and big mouth making headlines, we find that photos of Wentz can still reveal the vulnerable, nostalgic guy inside. "There was definitely a point where I was very unfiltered," he says. "You do only see what I want you to now."
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection