Sleeping for the Wrong Team
By Out.com Editors
"Ambiguity makes you a lightning rod," Pete Wentz tells Out. For our cover shoot, the Fall Out Boy front man swaps his usual uniform of hoodies and girls' jeans for designer menswear. And while it's typically his brash opinions and big mouth making headlines, we find that photos of Wentz can still reveal the vulnerable, nostalgic guy inside. "There was definitely a point where I was very unfiltered," he says. "You do only see what I want you to now."
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?