Five Questions With Murray Hill
By Out.com Editors
1. Who's your childhood crush?
Cheeseburgers and Liza Minnelli -- in that order.
2. What's your most regretted fashion choice?
White socks. I was on a date with the most beautiful woman, and I had on this black vintage tux, shiny black shoes...and white tube socks. I haven't worn white socks -- or seen her -- since then.
3. What's your vision of hell?
Performing at the Republican National Convention.
4. What's the perfect song to have sex to?
The Rocky theme song. All the ladies know they're with the champ who's gonna come through in the end -- if you know what I'm saying.
5. Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
Like in the recent Dylan biopic, these people would play me at different ages: Beth Ditto, Lea Delaria, and Burt Reynolds.
Hill is currently starring in This Is Burlesque with neo-burlesque performer Angie Pontani at Corio in New York City.