Five Questions With Murray Hill
By Out.com Editors
1. Who�s your childhood crush?
Cheeseburgers and Liza Minnelli -- in that order.
2. What�s your most regretted fashion choice?
White socks. I was on a date with the most beautiful woman, and I had on this black vintage tux, shiny black shoes...and white tube socks. I haven�t worn white socks -- or seen her -- since then.
3. What�s your vision of hell?
Performing at the Republican National Convention.
4. What�s the perfect song to have sex to?
The Rocky theme song. All the ladies know they�re with the champ who�s gonna come through in the end -- if you know what I�m saying.
5. Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
Like in the recent Dylan biopic, these people would play me at different ages: Beth Ditto, Lea Delaria, and Burt Reynolds.
Hill is currently starring in This Is Burlesque with neo-burlesque performer Angie Pontani at Corio in New York City.