The Gay Agenda
By Edgar Casillas
LOVE: Out�s very own columnist Jesse Archer (above right) makes a star turn in the romping romantic comedy A Four Letter Word. Co-written (with Archer) and directed by Casper Andreas (Slutty Summer, Mormor�s Visit) the film follows a troupe of party boys, monogamists, addicts, and activists through the bars and bedrooms of Chelsea in an attempt to discover why �romance is so profane.� Get a taste here.
SCENE: If you're in New York City hit up the hot new party Solarium Tuesday at Touch, hosting DJ Honey Dijon on March 25. Spinning funk, groove, and house music, Honey is bound to draw an eclectic crowd for an evening of hip debauchery. Doors open at 10pm, and before you start whining over the $10 cover charge, know that it includes an open bar from 10pm-11pm. Get more information http://www.touchnewyorkcity.com "_blank">here.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack