Kenny Chesney or Gay Anthem?
By Out.com Editors
1) �I was down and out with the blues / I felt no man cared if I was alive / I felt the whole world was so jive / That�s when someone came up to me.�
2) �I�ve been around the block a time or two / Done almost everything a boy can do / I�ve done some livin�, yeah, I�ve had fun / But there�s one thing I haven�t done.�
3) �Inside I built a wall / So high around my heart, I thought I�d never fall / One touch, you brought it down / Bricks of my defenses scattered on the ground.�
4) �I recall the yellow cotton dress / Foaming like a wave / On the ground beneath your knees / Birds, like tender babies in your hands / And the old men playing / Chinese checkers by the trees.�
5) �Here�s to the strong, thanks to the brave / Don�t give up hope, some people change / Against all odds, against the grain / Love finds a way, some people change.�
For answers, see the next page...