Defiance and Attitude: An Exhibition of Queer Art Made in Texas
By Peter Schaus
Harmony Hammond is a significant lesbian artist whose recent solo exhibition, Passages, attracted critical acclaim. She is also the author of the Lambda Literary Award�winning book Lesbian Art In America: A Contemporary History, which was the first history of lesbian art in the United States.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6