Cass Bird�s Utopia
By Out.com Editors
Fred and Associates, a New York arts project space, presents an exhibition of Cass Bird's photographic series 'Utopia' (2005). Along with five friends, including J.D. Samson of the band LeTigre, Bird traveled through the southeastern U.S. in a rented RV to document the RV parks and private campsites that have long intrigued and attracted gay and lesbian travelers. Bird's images of floating lazily down a river of a Georgian women's retreat, splashing in a pool in a Texas gay men's ranch, and other places are showing in an exhibition at Fred and Associates, 611 Broadway, Suite 525. The exhibition is on view through July 25, 2006, Mon. through Fri., 11 a.m.-5 p.m., by appointment. To schedule a visit, please call (646) 873-7735 or e-mail [email protected].
Select images from the slideshow below.
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower