Five Reasons to Celebrate the End of Winter!
By Out.com Editors
1. 'Pecs on Parade' at parks and pools near you.
2. Shorts, shorts, shorts, everywhere!
3. No more worries about the drying effects of cold winds and indoor heating. Of course, you should be switching to a lighter moisturizer with a high SPF in the summer. (You were expecting paradise?)
4. More reasons to get off the couch and move around'and, hopefully, lose the winter pounds you might have added during your seasonal hibernation period.
5. Summer fruits! No, we don't mean you out there'think mangos, peaches and papayas!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips