Five Reasons to Celebrate the End of Winter!
By Out.com Editors
1. �Pecs on Parade� at parks and pools near you.
2. Shorts, shorts, shorts, everywhere!
3. No more worries about the drying effects of cold winds and indoor heating. Of course, you should be switching to a lighter moisturizer with a high SPF in the summer. (You were expecting paradise?)
4. More reasons to get off the couch and move around�and, hopefully, lose the winter pounds you might have added during your seasonal hibernation period.
5. Summer fruits! No, we don�t mean you out there�think mangos, peaches and papayas!
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer For The Oscars
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Both Partner With Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli