1. Pecs on Parade at parks and pools near you.
2. Shorts, shorts, shorts, everywhere!
3. No more worries about the drying effects of cold winds and indoor heating. Of course, you should be switching to a lighter moisturizer with a high SPF in the summer. (You were expecting paradise?)
4. More reasons to get off the couch and move aroundand, hopefully, lose the winter pounds you might have added during your seasonal hibernation period.
5. Summer fruits! No, we dont mean you out therethink mangos, peaches and papayas!