Turkeys of the Year
By Out.com Editors
2005 has been a good year overall. But there have been some minor'and not-so-minor'bumps. Now that Turkey Day has passed, we thought we'd take a look at the real turkeys of 2005.
The Island'Looks like America finally got back at Michael Bay for Pearl Harbor.
George W. Bush'With Katrina, the 'war on terror,' FEMA, the Valerie Plame case, and rampant cronyism among the GOP, even staunch followers are opening their eyes to the talking monkey they've been hypnotized by.
Martha Stewart: The Apprentice'Guess NBC overanticipated the interest in Martha. I mean, did anyone ever really care? Anyone?
Mother Nature'Apparently she finally got tired of finding margarine masquerading as butter all those years ago. Because She. Is. PISSED. With a record season of hurricanes, the Pakistan earthquake, the tsunami, and even the twisters ripping through the midwest this month, it's a reminder that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Perhaps this is payback for how we've treated the environment all these years.
Paris Hilton'Um, the name alone basically speaks for itself. Then again, compared to the president, she does seem to be the one able to form speech on her own.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula