Turkeys of the Year
By Out.com Editors
2005 has been a good year overall. But there have been some minor�and not-so-minor�bumps. Now that Turkey Day has passed, we thought we�d take a look at the real turkeys of 2005.
The Island�Looks like America finally got back at Michael Bay for Pearl Harbor.
George W. Bush�With Katrina, the �war on terror,� FEMA, the Valerie Plame case, and rampant cronyism among the GOP, even staunch followers are opening their eyes to the talking monkey they�ve been hypnotized by.
Martha Stewart: The Apprentice�Guess NBC overanticipated the interest in Martha. I mean, did anyone ever really care? Anyone?
Mother Nature�Apparently she finally got tired of finding margarine masquerading as butter all those years ago. Because She. Is. PISSED. With a record season of hurricanes, the Pakistan earthquake, the tsunami, and even the twisters ripping through the midwest this month, it�s a reminder that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Perhaps this is payback for how we�ve treated the environment all these years.
Paris Hilton�Um, the name alone basically speaks for itself. Then again, compared to the president, she does seem to be the one able to form speech on her own.
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia': What Happens When the Gay Groups Become the Bullies
- WATCH: Jennifer Lawrence Butt Plug Hotel Story
- Alan Cumming & Giorgio Armani Both Partner With Berlin Designer Julian Zigerli
- Learning To Accept A Fraternity That Accepted Me
- Olympic Ice Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out Ahead Of Sochi