1. Do something hell find meaningful and will prove that you listen to him or that harks back to happier times. If he used to love 90210, find an official Peach Pit tile on eBay. Take a photo from early in your relationship and have it framed. If he just got roller blades, snag tix to the X Games.
2. Flowers still work. They may seem corny, but the fact that theyve symbolized love, romance, and apology throughout the centuries makes them timeless. And hell know youre trying.
3. Write a poem or a love letterin your words, as poor a writer as you may be. When it comes from the heart, very rarely can you go wrong. And he will have a keepsake representing your love.
4. Write a song. And then sing it outside his window! Especially if you dont have a good singing voice! Then hell know you're really sorry.
5. Do something he wants to do. If you dont like country music, but your man does, go line dancing. If he likes horror movies, suffer through the latest slasher flick. If hes a gamer, spend an evening playing video games with him. If you dont know how, hell enjoy teaching you about something he loves and youll have crucial together time.
6. Name a star after him. It may just be symbolic, but naming a star after your lover is both thoughtful as well as an olive branch.
7. Try romance. Hey, it really can work. Not every guy swoons at love songs and rom coms, but candle light and soft music can help set the stage for you to
8Tell him youre sorry. Taking responsibility for something you did is mature and can mend a broken or bruised heart. After all, sometimes it really is your fault. And despite what some sappy movie from the 60s said, love does mean saying your sorry. At least it does if youre an adult.