5 Duets with Queer and Straight Singers!
By Out.com Editors
We�d like some out singers to duet with some straight singers, and here is a sampling of pairings we�d like to hear�
1. RuPaul and Eminem taking on Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney�s �Ebony and Ivory�
2. Dave Koz and System of a Down doing Olivia Newton-John�s �Have You Never Been Mellow�
3. George Michael and Motley Cr�e on the Cr�e�s �Smokin� in the Boys� Room�
4. Melissa Etheridge and Courtney Love on Elton John�s �I�m Still Standing�
5. Jim Verraros and Hilary Duff on Skid Row�s �Youth Gone Wild�