5 Duets with Queer and Straight Singers!
By Out.com Editors
We'd like some out singers to duet with some straight singers, and here is a sampling of pairings we'd like to hear'
1. RuPaul and Eminem taking on Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's 'Ebony and Ivory'
2. Dave Koz and System of a Down doing Olivia Newton-John's 'Have You Never Been Mellow'
3. George Michael and Motley Cr'e on the Cr'e's 'Smokin' in the Boys' Room'
4. Melissa Etheridge and Courtney Love on Elton John's 'I'm Still Standing'
5. Jim Verraros and Hilary Duff on Skid Row's 'Youth Gone Wild'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Modern Love: Could Looking Be a Gay TV Show About the Rest of Us