5 Duets with Queer and Straight Singers!
By Out.com Editors
We'd like some out singers to duet with some straight singers, and here is a sampling of pairings we'd like to hear'
1. RuPaul and Eminem taking on Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney's 'Ebony and Ivory'
2. Dave Koz and System of a Down doing Olivia Newton-John's 'Have You Never Been Mellow'
3. George Michael and Motley Cr'e on the Cr'e's 'Smokin' in the Boys' Room'
4. Melissa Etheridge and Courtney Love on Elton John's 'I'm Still Standing'
5. Jim Verraros and Hilary Duff on Skid Row's 'Youth Gone Wild'
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever