Six Gay Signs of Spring
By Out.com Editors
1. The scent of fresh cologne is in the air.
2. The abs class at the gym is full of guys preparing for their first swimsuit appearance.
3. The seersucker suit and panama hat at the back of the closet start moving toward the front.
4. The local gay softball team holds a fund-raising tea dance.
5. Polo shirts replace bulky sweaters on casual Fridays at the office.
6. You change your usual drink from whiskey neat to gin and tonic.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'