Out in the Closet
By Daniel Lee
This simple pinstripe shirt is wardrobe versatility at its best. Like a white cotton oxford, the Jagger B goes with practically everything'from more formal get-ups that require a blazer to casual attire with jeans or cargo pants. The vertical lines are slimming and will give your look a boost of hipness, style, and sophistication'depending on how you wear it. And as a layering piece, it is an unquestionable closet basic'a must-have!
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet