8 Ways to Tell You Have Masculinity Issues
By Daniel Lee
1. You go berserk if another queer calls you 'she' or 'her.'
2. You have never and will never say 'girl.'
3. Your voice pitch and timbre change when you speak to straight men.
4. You only drink beer because martinis and variations of are too fey.
5. You keep saying things like, 'Man, he is so queeny! If I wanted to date a woman, I would date a woman!'
6. You conscientiously censor your behavior for fear of being perceived as 'femme.'
7. You feel compelled to actually tell people you are 'butch.'
8. You say you hate shopping.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography