1. You go berserk if another queer calls you she or her.
2. You have never and will never say girl.
3. Your voice pitch and timbre change when you speak to straight men.
4. You only drink beer because martinis and variations of are too fey.
5. You keep saying things like, Man, he is so queeny! If I wanted to date a woman, I would date a woman!
6. You conscientiously censor your behavior for fear of being perceived as femme.
7. You feel compelled to actually tell people you are butch.
8. You say you hate shopping.