Why Gays Love Female Foursomes on TV
By Out.com Editors
Why gays love female foursomes on TV:
1) The women of The Golden Girls, Sex and the City, Designing Women, and Desperate Housewives are really just queens in disguise.
2) Four is the perfect number to stand in for all our secret selves'the man-lover (Blanche, Samantha, Suzanne, Gabrielle), the goody-goody (Rose, Charlotte, Charlene, Bree), the sensible one (Dorothy, Carrie, Julia, Lynette), and the wisecracker (Sophia, Miranda, Mary Jo, Susan).
3) Womanly quartets remind us of life in our summer-share houses.
4) The characters make perfect group-drag Halloween costumes.
5) The characters candidly compare notes on their men's sexual prowess.
6) Four people obsessed with fashion, food, men, and talking about sex with no kids around'what's gayer than that?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips