Why Gays Love Female Foursomes on TV
By Out.com Editors
Why gays love female foursomes on TV:
1) The women of The Golden Girls, Sex and the City, Designing Women, and Desperate Housewives are really just queens in disguise.
2) Four is the perfect number to stand in for all our secret selves�the man-lover (Blanche, Samantha, Suzanne, Gabrielle), the goody-goody (Rose, Charlotte, Charlene, Bree), the sensible one (Dorothy, Carrie, Julia, Lynette), and the wisecracker (Sophia, Miranda, Mary Jo, Susan).
3) Womanly quartets remind us of life in our summer-share houses.
4) The characters make perfect group-drag Halloween costumes.
5) The characters candidly compare notes on their men�s sexual prowess.
6) Four people obsessed with fashion, food, men, and talking about sex with no kids around�what�s gayer than that?
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)