The Power List: MARC JACOBS
By Out.com Editors
Fashion designer, 49
In the fickle field of fashion, Jacobs has proven an enduring bellwether. Last year saw the designer honored with the CFDA’s Lifetime Achievement Award, and a museum exhibition honoring his work as creative director at French luxury label Louis Vuitton opened in March.
READER COMMENTS (
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Today in Gay History: James Baldwin Didn't Understand 'Homosexual'