The Power List: MARC JACOBS
By Out.com Editors
Fashion designer, 49
In the fickle field of fashion, Jacobs has proven an enduring bellwether. Last year saw the designer honored with the CFDA’s Lifetime Achievement Award, and a museum exhibition honoring his work as creative director at French luxury label Louis Vuitton opened in March.
READER COMMENTS (
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Throwback Thursday: Neil Patrick Harris's First Out Interview
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath