The Power List: JESS CAGLE, ARIEL FOXMAN, ADAM MOSS, JIM NELSON
By Out.com Editors
Managing Editor, Entertainment Weekly, 46
Managing Editor, InStyle, 38
Editor-in-chief, New York, 54
Editor-in-chief, GQ, 49
The magazine you’re reading right now is run by gay men, but it’s not the only one. From Moss’s brilliant New York to Nelson’s iconic GQ, Foxman’s impossibly-thick-even-during-the-recession InStyle, or Cagle’s culture bible, Entertainment Weekly, some of the world’s most important mags are helmed by guys who aren’t always interested in putting scantily clad ladies on the cover. Unless it’ll sell issues.
READER COMMENTS (
- TrevorLIVE Benefit
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome