Out100: Zachary Kerr, Jazz, & Calliope Wong
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Danielle Levitt
Wong’s (right) application to the all-women’s Smith College was rejected twice, but thousands of students signed a petition supporting her. Jazz (middle), 13, was the subject of I Am Jazz, a documentary on Oprah’s OWN, at age 11, and this year she sat down with Barbara Walters and met Bill Clinton. Kerr (left), 19, is being honored in November with a TeenNick HALO Award for his educational efforts. “My biggest dream was to become a boy, so... did that,” Kerr says. “My dream for the world — because I don’t think small — is for everyone to love and accept each other.”
Photographed at the Chinatown Fair in New York City on September 16, 2013
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend