Out100: Jason Goldberg & Bradford Shellhammer
By Out.com Editors
Photography by M. Sharkey
Goldberg and Shellhammer had a great URL (Fab.com) and a terrible idea how to use it: as a milquetoast gay social network hub. But rather than cling to their failure, they threw the baby out with the bathwater and relaunched as a savvy, fashion-forward e-commerce site packed with time-limited specials on boutique-style bric-a-brac. Within a year of opening their virtual doors, they’ve scored five million members -- and more than $150 million in financing.
Photographed at BathHouse Studios in New York City on September 10, 2012
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower