Get The Look: Bob Marley
By Julien Sauvalle
The Jamaican singer-songwriter who sold over 20 million records introduced reggae to the mainstream. He struggled with poverty in his youth and found inspiration in music. His powerful texts and spellbinding performances elevated Marley as a cross-generational icon, as influential in the realm of entertainment as in the fight for equality and peace.
SLIDESHOW: Shop the style guide
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models