Get The Look: Bob Marley
By Julien Sauvalle
The Jamaican singer-songwriter who sold over 20 million records introduced reggae to the mainstream. He struggled with poverty in his youth and found inspiration in music. His powerful texts and spellbinding performances elevated Marley as a cross-generational icon, as influential in the realm of entertainment as in the fight for equality and peace.
SLIDESHOW: Shop the style guide
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling