Get The Look: Bob Marley
By Julien Sauvalle
The Jamaican singer-songwriter who sold over 20 million records introduced reggae to the mainstream. He struggled with poverty in his youth and found inspiration in music. His powerful texts and spellbinding performances elevated Marley as a cross-generational icon, as influential in the realm of entertainment as in the fight for equality and peace.
SLIDESHOW: Shop the style guide
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- In Frozen, Jonathan Groff Is Disney's New Kind of 'Prince'