Get The Look: Bob Marley
By Julien Sauvalle
The Jamaican singer-songwriter who sold over 20 million records introduced reggae to the mainstream. He struggled with poverty in his youth and found inspiration in music. His powerful texts and spellbinding performances elevated Marley as a cross-generational icon, as influential in the realm of entertainment as in the fight for equality and peace.
SLIDESHOW: Shop the style guide
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne