Model Watch: 10 Things You Should Know About Sean O'Pry
Photo: Chelsea Lauren/Getty
You keep seeing him everywhere. Sean O'Pry, the best-paid male model in the fashion industry, has been modelling for three years now, fronting campaigns for Salvatore Ferragamo, Viktor & Rolf, Kenzo, and pretty much every designer label that can afford to book him.
Time to get up to speed with this Southern gentleman.
1. He has the most beautiful blue eyes.
2. This year, he made $1.5m according to a recent Forbes report.
Take us to lunch?
3. He's from Kennesaw, Georgia (Population: 33,990).
Now, he lives in New York City.
4. He's a mommy's boy.
Here he is with her in Vogue Hommes International. Adorable!
5. He was discovered on MySpace by Nolé Marin, stylist and former America's Next Top Model judge.
Watch a fresh-faced Sean talk about it to the New York Times in 2008:
5. He's 24 years old.
And drinks a lot of water.
6. He has a super-cute dog.
And a good sense of humor, apparently.
7. Once at New York Fashion Week, we got this close to him.
8. You may also remember him making smoke rings with other hot models in that Madonna video:
9. In high school, he played football, track and field, and basketball.
10. That's probably how he got this body.