Björn Borg's 'Get It On' Underwear For Two To Fight HIV
By Jesse Steinbach
Former tennisman Björn Borg has teamed with the MTV Staying Alive Foundation to launch 'Get It On,' a new line of underwear with a social message.
'Get It On' will combat the spread of HIV by promoting safe sex, donating one Euro to the MTV Staying Alive Foundation for each underwear sold.
Even better: If you buy a tandem pant (a risqué pair of underwear with room for two, as shown here by models Jarrod Scott and Amanda Booth), Björn Borg will give 100% of the proceeds to the Foundation.
"Since our brand reaches a young audience, we felt this was a natural project to get involved with and join the fight in raising awareness for HIV," said James Lee, head of design at Björn Borg.
The 'Get It On' collection features a geometric Kama Sutra print and is available in multicolor or black and white at the Björn Borg website. Pick up a pair and spread the word by using the hashtag #getiton.
Check out the Björn Borg SS14 Runway at London Fashion Week and listen to Lee discuss 'Get It On' in the video below:
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series