OUT On The Street at NYFW
By Andrew Villagomez
In today's edition of OUT On The Street at New York Fashion Week, we find menswear designer (and street style icon) Nick Wooster in Chelsea dressed in Thom Browne while entering Ovadia And Sons' first NYFW presentation.
Photos by Andrew Villagomez (Vee Travels)
Jacket, pants: Thom Browne
Shirt: Nick Wooster for Hamilton Shirts
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out