OUT On The Street at NYFW
By Andrew Villagomez
In today's edition of OUT On The Street at New York Fashion Week, we find menswear designer (and street style icon) Nick Wooster in Chelsea dressed in Thom Browne while entering Ovadia And Sons' first NYFW presentation.
Photos by Andrew Villagomez (Vee Travels)
Jacket, pants: Thom Browne
Shirt: Nick Wooster for Hamilton Shirts
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film