Ezra Miller Wears Prada
By Julien Sauvalle
Shot by David Sims, the campaign is an homage to 1960s New Wave films. The retro furniture was designed by OMA for Knoll, who already conceived Prada's stunning "Ideal House" presentation at Milan Fashion Week last February.
Each actor plays a distinct role in the campaign's narrative: Waltz embodies a studied sense of elegance; Whishaw is the carefree charmer; and Miller adds his boyish-yet-mysterious looks to the plot.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Adam Lambert to Queen Out This Summer With Brian May & Roger Taylor
- Dealing in Dallas: Jared Leto on Playing a transgender, HIV-positive crusader
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath