Ezra Miller Wears Prada
By Julien Sauvalle
Shot by David Sims, the campaign is an homage to 1960s New Wave films. The retro furniture was designed by OMA for Knoll, who already conceived Prada's stunning "Ideal House" presentation at Milan Fashion Week last February.
Each actor plays a distinct role in the campaign's narrative: Waltz embodies a studied sense of elegance; Whishaw is the carefree charmer; and Miller adds his boyish-yet-mysterious looks to the plot.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- How Devonte Hynes of Blood Orange Saved Pop Music
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips