Ezra Miller Wears Prada
By Julien Sauvalle
Shot by David Sims, the campaign is an homage to 1960s New Wave films. The retro furniture was designed by OMA for Knoll, who already conceived Prada's stunning "Ideal House" presentation at Milan Fashion Week last February.
Each actor plays a distinct role in the campaign's narrative: Waltz embodies a studied sense of elegance; Whishaw is the carefree charmer; and Miller adds his boyish-yet-mysterious looks to the plot.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack