WATCH: Ballet Dancers In 2(X)ist Underwear
By Julien Sauvalle
The underwear brand 2(X)ist has teamed up with the Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet to create a collaborative short film pairing the sheer beauty of dance with the universal appeal of tight-fitting whities.
2(X)ist Creative Director Jason Scarletti was looking for men who move to model the "Speed" collection from his Spring/Summer line. "In bold red and classic black and white, the collection celebrates the man who cares about how he looks and feels in his own body," Scarletti commented.
The video, entitled "Ends", features dancers Rachelle Scott, Joaquim De Santana and Guillaume Quéau, with music composed by Mikael Karlsson. For more performances by Cedar Lake, check out the new season listings at the Joyce Theatre in New York.
Watch the video here:
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series